877-575-6277 Called You?

Last Updated: October 21st, 2023

  • This number belongs to Tri-State Adjustments, they're likely calling to collect a debt
  • You may not have to pay your debt (paying it may hurt your score)
  • Call now, find out how you can remove Tri-State Adjustments from your credit report - without paying your debt (potentially)

Who Is 877-575-6277 ?

877-575-6277 belongs to Tri-State Adjustments. They’re a debt collector reporting a collection account on your credit report.

This can mean 2 things:

  1. They’ve purchased your debt from the original creditor (such as a credit card company), and they’re now calling you to collect that debt.
  3. They don’t own the debt themselves, but are being paid to collect on behalf of another company.

The worst part is you now have a collections account on your credit report, which will be hurting your score. It also lowers your chances of being approved for credit (at least with good interest rates).

How Can I Get 877-575-6277 to Stop Calling Me?

There are a number of ways you can go about this, but the easiest one (which we highly recommend), is to reach out to a company that specializes in dealing with debt collectors, such as Credit Sage.

Call us today on (855) 677-2127 and speak with one of our friendly collection specialists. They’ll review your credit report with you (for free), and walk you through your best options.

The best news? We’ve helped thousands of customers remove Tri-State Adjustments from their credit reports (without having to pay their debt). When Tri-State Adjustments is removed from your report:

  • They will stop calling you
  • Your credit score will increase

Addressing Inaccurate Information Reported by Tri-State Adjustments on Your Credit Report

Debt collectors like Tri-State Adjustments may report incorrect information on your credit report, which can damage your credit score and limit your borrowing capacity. Common types of inaccurate information include:

  • misreporting the amount owed
  • listing someone else's debt as yours
  • reporting a debt that has already been paid off

To address incorrect information, you can send a dispute letter to both the credit bureau and Tri-State Adjustments. The letter should provide the specifics of the inaccurate information and ask for it to be taken off your credit report. You must also request evidence of the debt from Tri-State Adjustments at 877-575-6277, as they're obliged by law to supply this if you challenge the debt.

Working with a credit repair company like Credit Sage can also aid you in addressing errors and improving your credit standing. We can aid you in navigating the dispute process and dealing with both the credit bureau and Tri-State Adjustments to guarantee that inaccurate information is taken off your credit report.

How To Deal With Debt Owed to Tri-State Adjustments

If you owe money to Tri-State Adjustments, take action quickly to avoid further damage to your credit. Connect with the debt collector at 877-575-6277 and create a payment plan that works for both parties. Make sure to document any agreements in writing and keep records of all conversations with Tri-State Adjustments.

If you're uncertain whether the debt is legitimate, ask Tri-State Adjustments to validate it. This will require them to provide evidence of your liability and help you avoid paying for something that doesn't belong to you. 

Looking For Help With Tri-State Adjustments?

Take Your Financial Future Back Into Your Own Hands

Speak with a live credit specialist for your free consultation, now