Who Is 434-878-9989 ?
434-878-9989 belongs to IC System. They’re a debt collector reporting a collection account on your credit report.
This can mean 2 things:
- They’ve purchased your debt from the original creditor (such as a credit card company), and they’re now calling you to collect that debt.
- They don’t own the debt themselves, but are being paid to collect on behalf of another company.
The worst part is you now have a collections account on your credit report, which will be hurting your score. It also lowers your chances of being approved for credit (at least with good interest rates).
How Can I Get 434-878-9989 to Stop Calling Me?
There are a number of ways you can go about this, but the easiest one (which we highly recommend), is to reach out to a company that specializes in dealing with debt collectors, such as Credit Sage.
Call us today on (855) 677-2127 and speak with one of our friendly collection specialists. They’ll review your credit report with you (for free), and walk you through your best options.
The best news? We’ve helped thousands of customers remove IC System from their credit reports (without having to pay their debt). When IC System is removed from your report:
- They will stop calling you
- Your credit score will increase
How to Avoid Debt Collection Calls in the Future
To steer clear of debt collection calls in the future, you can follow a few measures to handle your finances and safeguard your credit:
- Create and stick to a budget:Develop a practical budget that factors in all your expenses and earnings. Ensure timely payment of bills and avoid excessive spending.
- Communicate with creditors: If you're unable to make payments, reach out to your creditors and clarify your circumstances. They might be open to collaborating with you to establish a payment arrangement.
- Protect your personal information: Exercise caution when sharing personal information, particularly on the internet. Store essential documents, like bank statements and social security cards, in a secure location.
How to Negotiate with IC System
If you're facing IC System and seeking to bargain a debt or collections account, there are certain measures you can take to get ready and safeguard your rights:
- Assess your credit report and debt details: Prior to initiating negotiations, verify that you possess precise information about the debt, such as the owed sum and initial creditor.
- Formulate a negotiation plan: Based on your financial state, you may opt for negotiating a payment arrangement or settlement. Weigh your alternatives and choose a plan that suits you best.
- Remain composed and professional: While negotiating, maintain a courteous and considerate demeanor. Refrain from becoming emotional or irate, as it can impede the negotiation.
- Record the negotiation: Document all correspondence and accords established throughout the negotiation procedure.
By adhering to these measures, you can engage in negotiations with IC System with assurance and safeguard your financial stability.