We generally only recommend Helzberg Credit Card if you have at least a 630 credit score (otherwise known as a "fair" credit score). The reason being you can get a relatively high APR if you have a low credit score, plus it will be much harder to get approved.
Is Helzberg Credit Card a good credit card for me?
Every situation is different, so it's hard to give a blanket recommendation on whether or not Helzberg Credit Card is the right card for you.
However, they are known to be relatively generous with their reward points & other perks, so it may be worth it. Keep in mind you may have to acquire a minimum amount of points before you are able to redeem them.
Is Helzberg Credit Card worth it?
There are 100s of different credit card options that are best suited to a wide range of situations. Which makes it hard for us to honestly answer whether or not Helzberg Credit Card is worth it for you.
We recommend considering the following when looking into getting any credit card (as a starting point at least):
- Are you a responsible spender? You can quickly get yourself into too much debt if you're not responsible with your credit card
- Are there are signup bonuses available with this card?
- What annual fees does it have?
- Are there penalty APRs?
- Does it have an interest free period, and if so, how long is it?
- How does it's APR compare to other cards?
- How does the rewards/points system work?
What are the approval odds for Helzberg Credit Card?
The approval odds are going to be heavily dependant on your credit score, income & expenses.
If you have a credit score of 750+, you can basically get approved for most credit cards, including the Helzberg Credit Card. But if you have a "poor" credit score, it's going to be a lot more difficult.
What credit score do I need for Helzberg Credit Card?
A general rule of thumb is if you have a "good" credit score (670-739) or above, then you're approval odds are relatively high.
Anything below that and the odds go down, you may be able to get approved with a "fair" credit score, but if you have a "poor" score, then it is extremely unlikely you'll be approved (unless the card is secured).
Improve your credit score BEFORE applying for Helzberg Credit Card
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for Helzberg Credit Card, we recommend you call one of our friendly credit experts for a free consultation. We'll review your credit report with you (in real-time), and see if there is anything we can do to help your score.
Once we've improved your score for you, you'll be in a much better place to apply & get approval for Helzberg Credit Card. Not to mention all the other benefits that come with a great credit score!
How to Get the Most Out of Your Helzberg Credit Card
Helzberg credit cardholders can access some amazing benefits and rewards coming your way. To make the most of these rewards, you need to know how to use your card wisely. Here are some tips for you:
- Always make sure to pay your bill on time and in full every month to avoid paying extra on interest and late fees.
- Use special financing offers offered to you, like deferred interest or fixed monthly payments.
- Use your Helzberg credit card to earn rewards points that can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Keep your eyes peeled for exclusive cardholder promotions and sales events to make even more savings.
Using your Helzberg credit card smartly and making the most of all the benefits available can help you save money and get even more enjoyment out of your jewelry purchases.
The Advantages of Having a Good Credit Score
Your credit score plays a huge role in your financial wellbeing - having a good one can open up plenty of opportunities and benefits. Here's how:
- Benefit from lower interest rates on loans, mortgages and credit cards that can save you money down the road.
- Have an easier time renting apartments and getting insurance coverage.
- Get better chances at getting approved for a job or promotion - some employers now use credit scores as part of their hiring process.
- Feel more secure with your finances knowing that you have the solid foundation to achieve your goals.
Maintain a healthy financial profile by paying bills on time and using credit responsibly - that way you can enjoy all the great rewards that come with having a good credit score!